Absolute Physical Therapy Woman-to-Woman health program includes specialized treatment for conditions including:
- Pelvic Floor Pain (abdominal pain, groin pain, rectal pain, and/or vaginal pain) and Dyspareunia
- Urinary and Fecal Incontinence
- Urinary and/or Fecal Urgency and Frequency
- Urinary Retention/ Fecal Constipation
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain/Dysfunction
- Postpartum/Post Surgical Weakness
- Pregnancy-related pain and Diastasis Recti
- Low Back Pain
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
Treatments include: Evaluation, manual therapy, Myofascial release, trigger point therapy, biofeedback, neuromuscular reeducation, aquatic therapy, home exercise program development, and specialized therapeutic strengthening programs.
You are not alone!
Speak with your Doctor if you have any of these concerns and discuss the option for Physical Therapy to treat these conditions.
For more resources on pelvic floor dysfunction, please also visit voicesforpfd.org
Absolute therapists specialize in providing full body neuromuscular evaluations and development of customized exercise programs to heighten quality of life and leisure/sport ability for all ages.
Absolute Physical Therapy woman-to-woman team includes: Gaynell Anderson, PT, CSCS, CMPT. Gaynell has provided women’s health care for over 20 years with specialties in Myofascial release and neuromuscular reeducation of pelvic floor muscles.
[ Back to Services ]